We at restaurant Sunita Suriname & Indian restaurant in IJsselstein (Utrecht) are looking for a motivated Indian specialty cook for our restaurant. For 38 hours a week.
Who are you
- You have proven experience as an Indian specialty cook (minimum 2 years)
- Mastery of all knowledge and skills of chef level 4
- You are quality-oriented (compliance with HACCP)
- You are a team player
- You are stress-resistant and you are able to switch quickly.
- You can work quickly without sacrificing quality.
What are your duties
- You contribute to the mise en place
- Preparing starters and main courses
- Baking, frying, curry, tandoor oven
- Monitor and control quality, doneness, taste, color, fluidity.
- Marinating meat/fish/poultry
- When a cook is not present, you are willing to take over his duties.
- Good knowledge of the oriental ingredients, and it uses them.
- Cleaning your own working environment, kitchen appliances and machines and you contribute to helping clean the entire kitchen.
- In case of illness of the sous chef / all-round cook, partly take over by learning tasks and training
- You are creative and result-oriented
- afternoon work
- Evening work
- Weekend availability
- work on public holidays
- HACCP Certification
- Social hygiene
- Hospitality: 2 Years (Desired)
- Type of employment: Full-time
- Salary: €2,054 per month
- Types of additional fees: Holiday pay
Do you feel that we are looking for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org